Official Pi Gear
This 7" Touchscreen Display for the Raspberry Pi is perfect for creating portable and embedded projects where a keyboard and mouse would be in the way. The full color display outputs up to 800 x 480 and features a capacitive touch sensing capable of detecting 10 fingers. Only two connections from the Pi to the display are necessary; power from GPIO (or USB) connection to the DSI port. The adapter board handles power, signal conversion, and touch input conversion. Learn More$74.99
- Five part enclosure Removable Lid for easy access to the camera and display ports
- Removable Top Frame
- Removable Side Panels with easy access to the GPIO port
- Designed with Pi HAT's in mind
- Dimensions: 96mm x 70mm x 25mm
- This module will be the only one that will be supported by the Windows 10 IoT version once it supports WiFi.
- BCM43143 chipset
- 150Mbps maximum throughput
- Dimensions including USB plug: 30mm x 16mm x 8mm / 1.2" x 0.6" x 0.3"
- Built-in support in NOOBS and Raspbian as of (at least, 2015-07), older installations may need to do an sudo apt-get update and sudo apt-get upgrade
The Raspberry Pi Sense HAT attaches via the Pi's 40pin GPIO port to read and display sensor data from a host of built-in sensors. Based on the same hardware that is currently in orbit on the International Space Station, the Sense HAT lets you create applications, experiments, and games.
- Relative Humidity